photobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy belated Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there! I had a very nice day with my mom yesterday, even though we didn't do much. Just a few errands, played some games (I FINALLY beat her at one game of solitare!--even though she beat me at one too..so now we have to play a tiebreaker later in the week. Haha.

I thought that I would share some photos with you since my mom was very excited about her new shirt that she got--and the flowers that she planted/hung up..lol



I also had to go into work last night at a very popular store that sells soap, lotion and cangles...can you believe it?! They make mom's work on Mother's Day..(even though I am not a mom, many other mother's were working) :-(
And get this..the store wasn't even open! We just changed some stuff around the store because the theme was changing. Oh well.

I completely forgot to take some photos of the gifts that I made my mom, but she said that she is going to take some tonight and send them to me, so when I get them I will add them here for you all to see! :-)

Have a wonderfully wonderful day!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment